COVID19 – It is about more than toilet paper
During this challenging time, we wish you all good health.
We are very serious about minimising the potential for transmission of this and other viruses in our workplace, implementing new recommendations from the Chief Health Officer as they occur.
As a food business, many practices are already standard in our workplace. We have improved on these to further reduce cross-infection.
We did consider using a toe-tapping, footsie-style greeting. That may seem funny, but we do take COVID19 very seriously.
Here is what you should know about PFM Events & Catering
- upon request, we can provide any of our corporate catering menu items in single serve, individually packaged, grab-and-go containers with individually packaged eating utensils. This eliminates the need for guests to handle tongs and serving implements associated with buffet style service. A small surcharge applies to cover the packing labour and materials.
- We are a 100% off-site, made-to-order caterer (we bring the food to you). We do not have dine-in or walk-up service therefore we can control our sanitary environment much easier than places who serve the public in house, such as a restaurant.
- We do not use third party delivery services like Uber Eats, Deliveroo, etc. which ensures all our drivers are Food Safety Certified and abide by our policies for health and hygiene.
- Moving forward, all our delivery drivers will put on single use gloves after entering your workplace and when handling food on your premise.
- As always, we continue to maintain proper food handling and handwashing procedures according to current health department requirements, including washing hands each time we enter or leave our building and any common areas within the building
- We are licensed and inspected by Kingston Council under state laws, health certificate #3114.
- we do not shake hands or stand too close, we hope you understand.
- yes, we do have plenty of toilet paper, sterile wipes, tissues and hand sanitiser, and use them
- we wipe down common touch points in our building, equipment & vehicles regularly, eg, trolleys, benches, steering wheels, doors, keys
- we encourage self-quarantine as required and have established work-from-home practices for our staff who are able to
- none of our team or their families have travelled to affected areas in at least the past 6 months
- ensure our team focus on wellness in general
We know that you rely on us for more than just great food and a friendly smile. The health and safety of your workplace, as well as ours, is of the utmost priority to us. We value your business and will continue to go above and beyond to provide the services you need. As always, let us know if you have any concerns or questions.
if you are protecting your people with in-house meetings, training, and generally minimising cross-exposure we invite you to consider our in-house catering.
Keep current with the latest updates from the Australian Government Health Updates.