Customised Green Photo Wall/ Backdrop
Green Photo Wall or Feature Backdrop Package
Large Statement Event Decor Pieces
Our foliage wall comes in varying size panels to create the perfect height and length backdrop. Select from a range of styled overlays to suit your event styling and venue setting.
Green Wall Features
- Free-standing - built onto a steel frame with weights for additional strength.
- Indoors and outdoors - this backdrop can be used outdoors for a single day event, but is not suitable for high winds.
- Add custom overlays, custom signage, balloon and decor garlands, your product/s featured, real or silk flowers, fabric draping, feature panels and more.
- Varying panel size made to your venue requirement onsite - approx 1.8-2.2m tall. Width is affected by height. Min. width is 1.6m.
- Includes set up - Our photo walls and backdrops are delivered and set up at your venue. After the event, we pack down and remove the item. Delivery fee is separate, and will be quoted according to your overall event order.
Need a smaller design for a table? We also offer a table size version of this design for a truly high impact setting at your event.
Popular Uses for our Green Photo Wall Backdrop
- feature social media photo wall
- temporary room divider
- crowd control
- visual barrier
- styling backdrop for feature food or dessert station
- wedding reception decorations
- corporate reception decorations
- product launches and corporate sales events
- retail store special events and promotions
- seasonal celebrations at venues - St Valentine's Day, Easter, Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Halloween, New Year's Eve
- easy party theming and styling
- licenced party themes and other themes can be built into this design.
Pre-orde online or call our team for a tailored decor solution for your special event.
Peace of Mind with Pre-Ordering Online
Our advanced online booking system offers you peace of mind that you can book our items well in advance, 24/7. You can even check availability live through placing your order on our website.
Advanced Online Booking Process
When you place your order on our website, this is the process:
- You can check availability live through our website booking system for your required date/s (you receive a notice if unavailable). Simply add this item to your cart, selecting the date required. The Time Required field is for our scheduling purposes and does not affect availability. Please choose the latest delivery or pick up time required, not event start time.
- Once you check out, your booking is added into our event diary as a tentative booking.
- If you are ready to lock your booking in AND you do not require delivery or installation, please pay on checkout by credit card or EFT (or in-store).
- DO NOT PAY ON CHECKOUT IF YOU REQUIRE DELIVERY AND/OR INSTALLATION SERVICES, or if you are working through complex plans. We will contact you direclty to confirm our availability for your date and time requested, delivery/installation costs, and to coordinate with you around the logistics for your event. We will email you an updated booking, upon which payment becomes due.
- Once payment is received, you have a confirmed booking, giving you peace of mind - tick it off your list.
Important to Know
- A dedicated Event Manager is assigned to your booking, who becomes part of your event success team. You are encouraged to contact your Event Manager, anytime, with any questions you may have. Your online order is often simply the first step towards planning your event.
- we will be in touch prior to your event to finalise and recheck any last details.
- Pick-ups - Many items are available for pickup. This is indicated in the product details. If you are not sure what type of vehicle is required, check with our Event Manager. Our products, including outdoor items, are not suitable for transport in an open vehicle, eg, ute.
- Special Request and Conditions - If you have any special requests for specific delivery times, questions, conditions or other aspects of your function we need to know about, please include these in the notes field when you check out, or contact our team.
- Making Changes - We understand that events contain many moving parts and that plans change. If you need to change your booking, or timings, please contact us as soon as you know. We pride ourselves on our flexible approach, and will do everything possible to accommodate changes. Confirmed bookings for hire products (and items made to order) do incur cancellation fees. Please refer to our Hire Terms for details.
Logistics and Information Required For Deliveries and Retrievals
When you book a delivery and/or pick up of equipment, venue set up etc, we will ask you for the following information (as relevant). If you do not have it right now, please book and we can finalise these details prior to the event.
- delivery access/parking for vehicle whilst at your site
- trolley access, stairs, etc.
- contact person at your venue to receive delivery and pick up - name, phone number
- we welcome photos/videos of your venue as they can be very informative
For large events and complex bookings, our team can meet you at your venue for a site inspection. This is simply part of our commitment to ensuring a successful event.