EVENTS, SUSTAINABILITY & PFM
Care about the environment? We do too.
We have installed solar at our warehouse, we recycle, reuse, compost and minimise our footprint on the environment wherever possible in our business.
We are passionate about providing our customers with the eco-best choices when it comes to choosing supplies for your party, wedding or special event.
How can PFM Events help you and the environment for your next event?
- Support locally made – our catering foods are sourced from as locally as possible. We are big believers in minimising use of transportation to get our food to you. You can also be reassured that the vast majority of our food comes from Australian (and Victorian) farms and prepared under Australian quality guidelines.
- Choose rentals or durables over disposables – more on rental items here. Ask our team about great decorations including re-lightable candles, lanterns, and other great decorations.
- Buy in bulk – less packaging & fewer trips to the shops
- Balloons – choose from our stunning range of air-only or helium-filled fully biodegradable balloon decor. As active members of PEBA, we do not support balloon releases for any reason and encourage the public to consider alternatives for outdoor events. More here.
- Choose eco-grown – this includes fullyy compostible products like our now famous bamboo – plates, bowls, curtlery, presentation ware, packaging (noodle boxes, lunch boxes, etc), loads of bamboo food accessories (skewers, etc). Bookmark this section or ask us if you do not find what you need as new products are being developed regularly.
- Choose biodegradable, and even better – compostible disposable party products.
If you are organising an event outdoors or in the park, we can organise fresh food platters, grazers and pre-packed lunch or snack boxes to order. Our high quality polycarbonate glassware are great for garden parties, beach weddings, pool parties and wherever OHS, quality and minimising waste is important.